Oh no! You are not logged in currently! Login or Register
Forums › New › SCHOOL
This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Domenico Misurelli 3 years, 3 months ago.
Is there any youth council in your school? Can you do regular proposition through it?
Do you believe school affect your health?
Do you think the school educational culture should be more based on cooperation rather than competition?
Do you think there’s a gap between what you learn at school and what you need to succeed in the labour market?
If you had the chance, what would you change in the learning schedule?
Do you think a good education can give you the chance to have a successful career?
Do you thing a good education can give you the chance to have a successful career?
Yes, a good education is my better future.
How does school/work impact your health?
Too much stress. If we have a lot of homework, we have to study at late hours.
1. Yes, we are aware about our rights as students.
2. No, the school didn’t tell us about what influence we have at school.
3. School is not preparing us for an adult life at all.
4. The atmosphere at our school could be a lot better.
5. Not every student is treated equally.
Yes there is, however it doesnt function properly
School doesnt affect my psychic health
Cooperation and then contesting.
Thanks for everything
I love msr. Chamera grretings for her
I want to change a Type of education. I wish less homerworks, unfortunarely by homerworks we havent Time for other things, Yes i think education improve my career, 💪🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
1. Are you aware about your rights as a student?
Nie,czuje się bezpiecznie.
2. Did the school tell you influence do you have at school?
Od tego jest samorzad szkolny.
3. Do you think school is preparing you enough for an adult life?
Myślę, że nie, bo w szkole nazywamy wiedzę naukową. Największe przygotowanie do żucia daje nam naszą samodzielność w życiu prywatnym.
4. Is the atmosphere at your school good or bad?
Myślę, że atmosfera jest dobra.
5. Is every student treated equally?
Myślę,ze uczniowie nie są traktowani na równi.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.