Oh no! You are not logged in currently! Login or Register
Forums › New › Leisure time
This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by kejjtin 3 years, 3 months ago.
1. Money is not a reason, we don’t have any interesting youth clubs in our city.
2. No, because our youth clubs are not interesting and we prefer to spend our leisure time in a different way.
3. It depends on a person, some of us party with their friends more often and others don’t really like it.
4. We have too much things to learn and it’s hard for us to find some spare time. If we have time we prefer to spend our time with friends, however we don’t mind staying at home.
5. We have some places like that, but they are not ment for us.
6. Yes, it would be more interesting for us.
7. We prefer to read articles online, because it’s for free, we can do it faster and also it eco-friendly.
8. We would be more encouraged to visit libraries if there would be organised more meeting with authors, library nights and things like that.
9. Disadvantages of using social networking sites: addictions, we compare our life to celebrities life’s which are usually ideal, cyber bullying;
Advantages of using social networking sites: better communication, faster flow of information, you can make new friends from different countries.
10. We are not interested in topics of exhibitions and we don’t have many museums in our city.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.